Chainmail Armor: Butted and Riveted Link Style
Chainmail armor, also called mail armor or medieval armor, composed of chainmail coif, chainmail collar, chainmail shirt, chainmail gloves and chainmail chausses, can provide comprehensive protection for your body. Thus, it is favored by both experienced soldiers and new recruits. To make chainmail armor, we draw metal into wire, coil the wire, cut the coil into individual link, and then link the rings together. There are two methods of linking the rings: butted or riveted. Butted chain mail armor made of bent rings is often used for performance and riveted chainmail armor made of punched rings is highly resistant to both slashing or stabbing. The rings, including round rings and flat rings, are often made of stainless steel, carbon steel, aluminum, titanium, copper or brass and the finish of rings is often zinc coating and black coating. Presently, chain mail armor is not only used for protection but also widely used in various kinds of costume performance.
CMR-01: Butted round chain mail rings for making the chainmail armor.
CMR-02: Flattened chainmail rings for making the chainmail armor.
CMR-03: Galvanized chainmail coif and chainmail shirt for body protection.
- Material: carbon steel, stainless steel, bright aluminum, anodized aluminum, titanium, brass, copper, bronze, etc.
- Linking methods: riveting, butting and welding.
- Chain link pattern: European 4 in 1 Interlocking.
- Surface treatment: zinc coating, black coating, copper plating.
- Chainmail armor classifications: chainmail coif, chainmail collar, chainmail shirt, chainmail gloves, chainmail chausses.
- Additional information: wire diameter and ring diameter can be customized.
CMR-04: Measurement of chainmail' wire diameter: 1.18 mm.
CMR-05: Measurement of chainmail' ring diameter: 8.21 mm.
CMR-06: Stainless steel round butted chainmail rings for making chainmail armor.
CMR-07: Brass round butted chainmail rings for making chainmail armor.
- Excellent craftsmanship armor. Every wire is selective before wrapping and each ring is tightly connected with other four rings to avoid falling off.
- Lightweight and comfortable to wear. The medieval armor made of aluminum is light in weight and shiny in surface. At the same time, due to the three-dimensional making, the mail coif can perfectly fit your whole body.
- Impressive and awesome armor. Brass, copper or blackened chainmail armor brings the feel of medieval renaissance. Thus it is extremely suitable for renaissance reenactment or costume performance.
- Large protection range. Chainmail armor composed of chainmail coif, chainmail collar, chainmail shirt, chainmail gloves and chainmail chausses, can provide comprehensive protection.
- Rust and corrosion resistance. The surface of mail armor can be zinc plated or blackened which can supply a layer of protection. At the same time, the coating layer is very sturdy which will not come off.
- Sturdy and durability. The chainmail armor made of stainless steel is very sturdy and can be used for a long time.
- Harm reduction. The chain mail armor can make force of other wrestlers evenly and can also stop the stabbing of swords or knives.
- Functional. Chainmail armor can be used not only in protection but also in performance.
- Perfect suit. If you wear a full suit of chainmail armor, the visual effect would be perfect and impressive.
CMR-8: Chainmail armor can be contracting.
CMR-9: Chainmail armor can be stretching.
CMR-10: The ring diameter of chainmail armor can be customized.
CMR-11: The material of chainmail armor can be customized.
CMR-12: Chainmail shirt style can be customized.
CMR-13: Chainmail chausses style can be customized.
Chainmail armor with impressive appearance and delicate craftsmanship is used not only in wars or battles for protection but also in festivals or performance for costume display or historical reenactment.
- Protection function. Chainmail armor can prevent the whole body from hurt of swords, spears, knives, impact weapons, and projectiles, while still can provide full and equal coverage for your body.
- Performance function. Chainmail armor is also great for live action role playing, renaissance reenactment, costume performance, knight costume, Halloween costume, cosplay, fancy dress, theatrical props, etc.
- Other function. Chainmail armor also can be used as gifts for others, movies, DIY hobbyist mail, full combat sports, superman or alienated man creation, or any other creative ideas.
CMR-14: Chainmail armor for chainmail collectors, DIY hobbyists or enthusiasts.
CMR-15: Chainmail armor combined with swords and shield can be used for costume performance.
CMR-16: Chainmail coif can be used for ornaments or decoration.
CMR-17: Chainmail armor can be used for body protection in swordplay.
CMR-18: Chainmail coif can be used in movies.
CMR-19: Chainmail shirt and chainmail collar can be used in movies.
Inquiry for Our Product
Boegger Industrial Limited
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements. That will help us give you a valid quotation.